Sphinx domain and autodoc for Antlr4 grammars
Sphinx plugin for Antlr4
A4Doc is a sphinx plugin for documenting Antlr4 grammars.
It’s primary target is to provide some overview for DSL users (generated documentation may not include some nuances essential for compiler developers).
A4Doc's features are:
- a new domain with grammar and rule directives called
- directives for rendering railroad diagrams;
- directive for extracting documentation comments and rendering docs and
- python >= 3.7
- sphinx >= 1.8.0
pip3 install sphinx-a4doc
- Fixed python 3.9 compatibility issue (by @sandrotosi).
v1.2.2, v1.2.3, v1.2.4
- No functional changes, just setting up CI to push PyPI releases automatically.
- Fixed integration with intersphinx.
- Added support for section comments in grammar files.
- Added flexible settings to control how literal lexer rules are rendered.
- Added setting to convert rule names from
- Fixed documentation comments are parsed incorrectly in some cases.
- Fixed absence of
.cssfile for railroad diagrams.
- Initial release.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for sphinx_a4doc-1.3.0-py3-none-any.whl