A simple DAAP server
Spydaap is a media server supporting the DAAP protocol (aka iTunes
sharing). It is written in Python, uses the mutagen media metadata
library, and either the Avahi or python-zeroconf implementation.
- Runs on Unix-like systems (Linux, *BSD, Mac OS X).
- Can stream mp3s, ogg, flac, and Quicktime videos.
- Supports "smart" playlists written in Python.
- Written in 100 percent Python and easily modifiable.
- Caches almost everything for fast performance.
Note: This pypi package is maintained by the Exaile project, but will be kept in
sync with the upstream spydaap project.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size spydaap-0.2.tar.gz (18.2 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|