Synchrotron Radiation X-ray library
Miscellaneous utilities and tools for synchrotron radiation and x-ray optics.
The classes and functions here can be used in a standalone more. They are separated in different folders:
- metrology: tools for x-ray optics metrology - dabam: [http://ftp.esrf.eu/pub/scisoft/dabam/readme.html]
- plot: plotting tools - gol (Graphics in One Line): some functions to make easily simple plots using matplotlib
- sources: - srfunc: functions to calculate synchrotron emission of bending magnets and wigglers
- util: - data_structors: igor-like data structures - h5_simple_writer: simple writer for hdf5 files - inverse_method_sampler: classes for generating random numbers following given 1D, 2D and 3D probability dostribution functopns
- waveoptics: generic wavefront and free space propagators for x-ray optics (testing code, the final user-code is in [https://github.com/oasys-kit/wofry])
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size srxraylib-1.0.30.tar.gz (78.1 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|