A package for parsing food sheet from schoolsoft
Schoolsoft Food Parser
Getting your key
To be able to use this package you will need a key. The following steps will show you how to retrieve your key.
- Start by logging in to schoolsoft
- Go to your profile
- Select the iCalendar box to be active
- Click on the manage button, and make sure your iCalendar only contains the food sheet.
- Now copy your iCalendar link.
- Your key is located in the url after the key query.
Example: https://sms.schoolsoft.se/example/jsp/public/right_public_student_ical.jsp?key=238893jdnawdwd828282 In the URL examp<le above the key is formatted with bold text.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for ssfoodparser-0.0.1-py3-none-any.whl