Fast and powerful SSL/TLS scanning library.
SSLyze is a fast and powerful SSL/TLS scanning library.
It allows you to analyze the SSL/TLS configuration of a server by connecting to it, in order to detect various issues (bad certificate, weak cipher suites, Heartbleed, ROBOT, TLS 1.3 support, etc.).
SSLyze can either be used as a command line tool or as a Python library.
- Fully documented Python API, in order to run scans and process the results directly from Python.
- Support for TLS 1.3 and early data (0-RTT) testing.
- Scans are automatically dispatched among multiple workers, making them very fast.
- Performance testing: session resumption and TLS tickets support.
- Security testing: weak cipher suites, supported curves, ROBOT, Heartbleed and more.
- Server certificate validation and revocation checking through OCSP stapling.
- Support for StartTLS handshakes on SMTP, XMPP, LDAP, POP, IMAP, RDP, PostGres and FTP.
- Scan results can be written to a JSON file for further processing.
- And much more!
SSLyze can be installed directly via pip:
$ pip install --upgrade setuptools $ pip install --upgrade sslyze $ python -m sslyze www.yahoo.com www.google.com "[2607:f8b0:400a:807::2004]:443"
Documentation is available here.
Copyright (c) 2021 Alban Diquet
SSLyze is made available under the terms of the GNU Affero General Public License (AGPL). See LICENSE.txt for details and exceptions.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size sslyze-4.1.0.tar.gz (1.0 MB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|