StatsPy is a Python module for statistics built on top of NumPy/SciPy. It contains a list of classes and tools intended to ease the design of complex distributions which can be later used to perform statistical tests or extract confidence intervals.
After downloading/checking out files, to install you should run the setup.py script:
python setup.py install
If you are not familiar with Distutils, have a look to the official documentation.
Latest sources can be checked out via:
git clone git://github.com:bruneli/statspy.git
or (if you have write privileges):
git clone firstname.lastname@example.org:bruneli/statspy.git
- Multivariate PFs
- Improve bounds for rv operations
- For bayesian stats, add prior (posterior)
- Add missing math functions (fabs, trigonometric, hyperbolic)
- Operations: multiplication, division, power, exp, log
- Hypothesis tests:
- Improve handling of hypothesis
- Bayesian/Frequentist Hybrid
- Bayesian tests
- Confidence intervals:
- Neyman constructions
- Bayesian credibility intervals
TODO: Figure out how to actually get changelog content.
Changelog content for this version goes here.