Module for interacting with various Steam features
A python module for interacting with various parts of Steam.
Supports Python 2.7+ and 3.3+.
- SteamAuthenticator - enable/disable/manage 2FA on account and generate codes
- SteamClient - communication with the steam network based on gevent.
- SteamID - convert between the various ID representations with ease
- WebAPI - simple API for Steam’s Web API with automatic population of interfaces
- WebAuth - authentication for access to store.steampowered.com and steamcommunity.com
For questions, issues or general curiosity visit the repo at https://github.com/ValvePython/steam.
For details on require system packages, see Full Installation.
Install latest version from PYPI:
pip install -U steam
Install the current dev version from github:
pip install git+https://github.com/ValvePython/steam
To run the test suite with the current python, use:
To run for specific version, setup a virtual environment:
virtualenv -p python3 py3 source py3/bin/active pip install -r requirements.txt make test
To run for python 2.7 and 3.4 assuming you have them installed: