A collection of classes and tools used on structural steel research and design.
A collection of classes and tools used on structural steel design.
- Free software: MIT license
- Documentation: https://steel-toolbox.readthedocs.io.
- Beta version made to stable after testing.
- The package has been renamed from ‘steel_toolbox’ to ‘steeltoolbox’ to avoid documentation latex issues.
- First working beta version.
- First release on PyPI.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size steeltoolbox-0.3.0.tar.gz (18.7 MB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|