Download support data for Python pacakges, like sample data for tests and binary databases.
Download support data for Python packages, like sample data for tests and binary databases.
- Free software: BSD license
- Documentation: https://supportdata.readthedocs.io.
This package was initially based in some functionalities that I wrote for CoTeDe & OceansDB, and later adopted some good ideas from astropy and bokeh.
- Bugfix for Python-2. Somefiles where truncated due to lack of a flush().
- Optimize use of locks. Major impact on parallel procedures.
- Handle .gz & .zip files.
- First release on PyPI.
- Functionalities extracted from CoTede, Seabird and OceansDB.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size supportdata-0.1.3-py2.py3-none-any.whl (4.9 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size supportdata-0.1.3.tar.gz (6.8 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for supportdata-0.1.3-py2.py3-none-any.whl