API wrapper for SurveyMonkey written in Python
Python wrapper for SurveyMonkey API
pip install surveymonkey-python
- Instantiate client
from client import Client # If you do not have access_token, run client=Client( client_id=CLIENT_ID, client_secret=CLIENT_SECRET, redirect_uri=REDIRECT_URI, access_token=None) # If you have access_token, run client=Client( client_id=CLIENT_ID, client_secret=CLIENT_SECRET, redirect_uri=REDIRECT_URI, access_token=ACCESS_TOKEN)
OAuth (instantiate client with
access_token = None) 1- Get authorization URL
codefrom the URL and send it as an argument in
client.exchange_code(code)3- Remove the token from the response obtained and send it as an argument in
Functionality methods, they refer to methods that make calls to the different endpoints of the SurveyMonkey API, the use is quite simple:
survey_idrepresent the id of the survey.
- Response Counts and Trends endpoints
- Contacts and Contact Lists endpoints
- Translations for Multilingual Surveys endpoints
- Collectors and Invite Messages endpoints
- Benchmarks endpoints
- Organizations endpoint
- Errors endpoint
We are always grateful for any kind of contribution including but not limited to bug reports, code enhancements, bug fixes, and even functionality suggestions.
You can report any bug you find or suggest new functionality with a new issue.
If you want to add yourself some functionality to the wrapper:
- Fork it ( https://github.com/GearPlug/surveymonkey-python )
- Create your feature branch (git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (git commit -am 'Adds my new feature')
- Push to the branch (git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create a new Pull Request
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for surveymonkey_python-0.1.5.tar.gz
Hashes for surveymonkey_python-0.1.5-py3-none-any.whl