Redfish CLI tool based on sushy Redfish client library
Sushy CLI tool is intended to help human beings to communicate with Redfish based baseboard management controllers (BMC).
BMCs offer powerful means of controlling bare metal machines. For example, one can flip machine power, change BIOS configuration or even flash the firmware.
The sushycli tool offers a friendly command-line interface to some of the BMC features. It’s main audience include software developers working on bare metal management automation and system administrators handling the raw iron with bare hands.
- Free software: Apache license
- Documentation: https://docs.openstack.org/sushy-cli/latest/
- Usage: https://docs.openstack.org/sushy-cli/latest/reference/usage.html
- Source: https://opendev.org/openstack/sushy-cli
- Bugs: https://storyboard.openstack.org/#!/project/960
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size sushy_cli-0.2.0-py3-none-any.whl (32.0 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size sushy-cli-0.2.0.tar.gz (25.5 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for sushy_cli-0.2.0-py3-none-any.whl