A Framework featuring Swagger, SQLAlchemy and Redis
Create a swagger API from a set of classes.
- Request validation and casting types according to the specification.
- ORM with sqlalchemy basic operations insert/update/delete/get/get_many/get_all.
- sqlalchemy/redis integration, keeping the database in memory updated, the ACID is guaranteed by
- relational database. The swaggerit does all the synchronization.
- ORM only with redis basic operations insert/update/delete/get/get_many/get_all.
- Asynchronous jobs submissions, than you can do a get request to know the status/result of it.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size swaggerit-0.14.1.tar.gz (36.1 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|