Synchrophasor module represents implementation of IEEE C37.118.2 standard in Python.
Synchrophasor module represents implementation of IEEE C37.118.2 standard in Python. synchrophasor module is still in development phase but we have few very interesting tools.
Synchrophasor module is made to be easy to install and run.
You will need python3 to run module correctly. Check your Python version:
- Install using “pip” for Python 3: =pip3 install synchrophasor=
- You can download this project as “zip” file and extract it or clone it using git “git clone https://github.com/iicsys/pypmu.git” and then run “python3 setup.py install” inside project folder.
### Running the tests
Right now we have only one test for frame encapsulation validation. You can check it like this:
- C37.118.2-2011 - IEEE Standard for Synchrophasor Data Transfer for Power Systems - (http://standards.ieee.org/findstds/standard/C37.118.2-2011.html)
If you use the pyPMU code for your research, please cite the following publication:
- S. Sandi, T. Popovic, “pyPMU – Open Source Python Package for Synchrophasor Data Transfer”, IEEE 24th Telecommunications Forum (TELFOR), Belgrade, Serbia, Nov 22-23
- S. Sandi, T. Popovic, B. Krstajic, “Python Implementation of IEEE C37.118 Communication Protocol”, Journal of Electrical Engineering, Faculty of Electrical Engineering, University, Podgorica, Montenegro, Vol. 21, No. 1, December 2015, pp 108-117
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size synchrophasor-1.0.0-alpha.tar.gz (25.1 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for synchrophasor-1.0.0-alpha.tar.gz