Read Firefox Sync server using Kinto API.
Syncto is a server allowing you to store and retrieve Firefox Sync user data attached to your Firefox account using a subset of the Kinto API in order to be able to use Kinto.js for that task.
This document describes changes between each past release.
- Make sure batch always return 200 except for 5xx errors. (#78)
- Fix If-None-Match header format which doesn’t take quote around the * parameter. (#76)
- Add a Dockerfile (#77)
- Remove documentation warnings (#74)
- Upgraded to Cliquet 2.11.0
- Pass User-Agent header to sync. (#68)
- Add trusted certificate pinning support. (#72)
See also *Cliquet* changes
- Upgraded to Cliquet 2.9.0
- Client-state id should now be provided through the bucket id in the URL (#62)
- Send Cache-Control: no-cache header (#54)
- Make sure collection_list return an empty list (#56)
- Do not install postgresql dependencies by default.
- Add statsd metrics on SyncClient response status_code. (#49)
- Handle the new Firefox Sync sort=oldest parameter. (#46)
- Rename ids to in_ids to reflect the Kinto protocol. (#50)
- Make sure Next-Page header keeps QueryString parameters. (#47)
- Add a Token server heartbeat. (#44)
- Remove the not accurate Total-Records header when paginating. (#43)
- Expose the now deprecated cliquet.batch_max_requests settings. (#48)
- First implementation of Syncto server.
- Connection with Token server and Sync servers.
- Encrypted credentials caching (#30, #31)
- Collections are Read-only by default
- Write permission on collection can be configured.
- Statsd monitoring for backends calls.
- Convert Syncto requests headers to Firefox Sync ones.
- Convert Firefox Sync headers to Syncto ones.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for syncto-1.5.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl