tag_utils is a collection of Pungi compose and Koji tag functions for release-depot.
tag-utils is a collection of Pungi/Koji tag utilities for release-depot.
tag-utils runs on Python 3.
tag-utils is available on PyPI; it can be installed by running:
pip install tag_utils
Alternatively, one could simply clone this repository and run:
python setup.py install
There is none.
Please fork and issue pull requests.
This project is licensed under the MIT license. See the [LICENSE](LICENSE) file for details
- Optimize to avoid double-tagging in tag-over
- Add Errata support
- Fix install requirements for PyPI
- Support separate destination tag
- Add “–print” to display packages that would be tagged, but without actually performing any tagging
- Support koji inheritance
- Fixes for tag-delta output
- First published to github
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size tag_utils-0.0.7.tar.gz (23.3 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|