Provides contact forms and any other user submission form you might want. Create user submission forms on the fly, straight from the Django admin.
Provides contact forms and any other sort of user submission form you might want. You can create new forms on the fly, straight from the admin.
It has been tested for Python 2 and 3.
## Key features
* Simple contact forms or complex user-submission forms -- it's your call
* Create new forms on the fly through the Django admin
* Email addresses are never exposed to spammers
* Submissions can be emailed or stored in your database
* Submissions can be displayed on site
* Submissions can include a photo.
pip install tango-contact-manager
pip install git+https://github.com/tBaxter/tango-contact-manager.git
Add 'contact_manager' and 'tango_shared' to your installed apps, then run syncdb or migrate.
tango_shared is a dependency. It will be installed for you.
Site emails will be sent to superusers or anyone specified in a DEFAULT_CONTACTS setting. That setting should be a list of emails.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for tango-contact-manager-0.10.0.tar.gz
Hashes for tango_contact_manager-0.10.0-py3-none-any.whl