Transient Array Radio Telescope Command Line Tools
TART: Radio-telescope command line tools
This module provides command line tools for operating Transient Array Radio Telescope (TART). These tools are
To generate an image from a telescope, try the following command which should display the current view from a telescope on top of Signal-Hill near Dunedin New Zealand.
tart_image --api https://tart.elec.ac.nz/signal --display
For more information see the TART Github repository
tart_tools is available from standard python package repositories. Try:
pip3 install tart_tools
If you are developing this package, this should be installed using
in which case changes to the source-code will be immediately available to projects using it.
- Version 0.2.0b12. Fix bug in get-gains option.
- Version 0.2.0b11. Add a tart_set_mode binary.
- Version 0.2.0b9. Add a timeout to all HTTP requests.
- Version 0.2.0b8. Add a put method to the authorized api handler.
- Version 0.2.0b7. Fix typo in tart_calibrate that stopped calibration working.
- Version 0.2.0. New tart_download_data function.
- Version 0.1.5. Python3 compatability changes
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.