TaskWarrior indicator applet
A simple indicator application that helps do simple things with TaskWarrior, like finding and adding tasks, starting and stopping them, track current activity time, etc. Supports task notes.
- Tray icon, red when tasks are running.
- Tray icon tooltip shows current activity time (near-icon label on Ubuntu).
- Tray menu gives quick access to 10 recently changed tasks.
- Tray menu item to quickly pull remote tasks (e.g., with bugwarrior).
- Search dialog helps find tasks by description, project, labels etc.
- Simple task editor to change description, priority, project and notes.
For more complex operations CLI must be used.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size task-indicator-1.40.tar.gz (18.3 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|