TaskWarrior indicator applet
A simple indicator application that helps do simple things with TaskWarrior, like finding and adding tasks, starting and stopping them, track current activity time, etc. Supports task notes.
- Tray icon, red when tasks are running.
- Tray icon tooltip shows current activity time (near-icon label on Ubuntu).
- Tray menu gives quick access to 10 recently changed tasks.
- Tray menu item to quickly pull remote tasks (e.g., with bugwarrior).
- Search dialog helps find tasks by description, project, labels etc.
- Simple task editor to change description, priority, project and notes.
For more complex operations CLI must be used.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size task-indicator-1.40.tar.gz (18.3 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|