Tools for computer vision tasks.
This is a set of helper tools for computer vision tasks.
- Configs parsing
- Tools for deep learning models
- Common PyTorch routines (fix random seed, load, save)
- Logging setups and examples
- Losses: Focal loss, Jaccard loss, Dice losses and combination of losses.
- Visualization of computer vision predictions
- Metrics for CV tasks
- Image, bboxes and masks helpers
- Sample datasets
pip install -U tati-tools
pip install git+https://github.com/tatigabru/tati-tools
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for tati_tools-0.0.3-py2.py3-none-any.whl