Python bindings to the Tokyo Cabinet database library
Python bindings for the Tokyo Cabinet database.
This code is heavily based on pytc developed by Tasuku SUENAGA.
- Fixed missing storage for tc.Error
- Branched from pytc into tc by Rasmus Andersson
- Total refactoring including layout
- Added Python 2.6 and 3.0 compatibility
- Added documentation
- Added Python 2.4 compatibility. Thanks to Vernon Tang.
- Allow negitive values on optimize and tune methods of pytc.BDB and pytc.HDB. Thanks to Vernon Tang.
- removed unnecessarily links(libz and libm). Thanks to Vernon Tang.
- supports BZIP options for HDB/BDB
- added addint/adddouble for HDB/BDB
- raise KeyError instead of TCENOREC. Thanks to Hatem Nassrat.
- removed compile errors on Tokyo Cabinet 1.3.19.
- modified setup.py for darwin
- added TCBDB.range and TCBDB.rangefwm
- added iterkeys/itervalues/iteritems for HDB/BDB
- bug fixed when spcified db[:] (thanks a2c)
- first version
- hdb interface (thanks much for Shin ADACHI)
- bdb interface