A python package that lets you remotely monitor your deep learning training metrics through it's companion app.
TensorDashTensorDash is an application that lets you remotely monitor your deep learning model's metrics and notifies you when your model training is completed or crashed.
- Watch your model train in real-time.
- Supports all major deep learning frameworks.
- Remotely get details on the training and validation metrics.
- Get notified when your model has completed trainng or when it has crashed.
- Get detailed graphs on your model’s metrics.
Installing the Python Package
There are two ways to install tensordash:
- Install tensordash from PyPI (recommended):
Note: These installation steps assume that you are on a Linux or Mac environment.
If you are on Windows, you will need to remove
sudo to run the commands below.
sudo pip install tensor-dash
If you are using a virtualenv, you may want to avoid using sudo:
pip install tensor-dash
- Alternatively: install tensordash from the GitHub source:
First, clone TensorDash using
git clone https://github.com/CleanPegasus/TensorDash.git
cd to the TensorDash folder and run the install command:
cd TensorDash sudo python setup.py install
Installing the Android App
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size tensor_dash-1.8.1-py3-none-any.whl (8.8 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size tensor-dash-1.8.1.tar.gz (4.4 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for tensor_dash-1.8.1-py3-none-any.whl