TensorBoardX lets you watch Tensors Flow without Tensorflow
- Global SummaryWriter that mimics python’s default logger class, concurrent write is supported.
- 200x speed up for add_audio. Please install the soundfile package for this feature.
- Supports jax tensors.
- The add_graph function is delegated to the one in torch.utils.tensorboard.
- Bug fixes, see the commit log in Github.
- Now you can tag Hparams trials with custom name instead of the default epoch time
- Fixed a bug that add_hparams are rendered incorrectly with non-string values
- Supports logging to Amazon S3 or Google Cloud Storage
- Bug fixes and error message for add_embedding function
- Draw openvino format with add_openvino_graph
- Use new JIT backend for pytorch. This works better with pytorch 1.2 and 1.3
- Supports hparams plugin
- add_embedding now supports numpy array input
- Draw label text on image with bounding box provided.
- crc32c speed up (optional by installing crc32c manually)
- Rewrite add_graph. onnx backend is replaced by JIT to support more advanced structure.
- Now you can add_mesh() to visualize colorful point cloud or meshes.
- Able to write to S3
- Fixed raw histogram issue that nothing is shown in TensorBoard
- Users can use various image/video dimension permutation by passing ‘dataformats’ parameter.
- You can bybass the writer by passing write_to_disk=True to SummaryWriter
- Many graph related bug is fixed in this version.
- New function: add_images(). This function accepts 4D iamge tensor. See documentation.
- Make add_image_with_boxes() usable.
- API change: add_video now accepts BxTxCxHxW instead of BxCxTxHxW tensor.
- Add API for Custom scalar
- Add support for logging directly to S3
- Add support for Caffe2 graph
- Pytorch 1.0.0 JIT graph support (alpha-release)
- Made add_text compatible with tensorboard>1.6
- Fix the issue of strange histogram if default binning method is used
- Supports passing matplotlib figures to add_image()
- Resolve namespace confliction with TF tensorboard
- add_image_boxes function
- Supports custom timestamp for event
- Supports tensorshape information in graph visualization. Drop support for 0.3.1
- Adds add_video function
- Supports pytorch 0.3.1 (hacky)
- Supports graph (the pretty one)
- Supports markdown for add_text function
- It’s ready to log precision recall curve (needs tensorboard>=0.4)
- Adds context manager for the SummaryWriter class
- Package name renamed to tensorboardX to fix namespace confliction with tensorflow’s tensorboard
- Supports multi-scalars and JSON export
- Multiple Embeddings in One Experiment
- Supports Chainer and mxnet
- remove tensorflow dependency for embedding function
- fixed incorrect image<->label pairing in embedding function (#12)
- unifies API call and adds docstring. Documentation is available at: http://tensorboard-pytorch.readthedocs.io/
- add travis test (py2.7, py3.6)
- add support for python2 (in PyPI)
- supports embedding
- supports graph summary
- fixed np.histogram issue
- supports text summary
- supports audio summary
- simplifies add_image API
- speed up add_histogram API by 35x
- First commit. Reference:
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for tensorboardX-2.1-py2.py3-none-any.whl