A library to work with Tesla API.
Async python module for Tesla API primarily for enabling Home-Assistant.
NOTE: Tesla has no official API; therefore, this library may stop working at any time without warning.
- Check for open features/bugs or initiate a discussion on one.
- Fork the repository.
- Install the dev environment:
- Enter the virtual environment:
- Code your new feature or bug fix. Developers Reference
- Write a test that covers your new functionality.
README.mdwith any new documentation.
- Run tests and ensure 100% code coverage for your contribution:
- Ensure you have no linting errors:
- Ensure you have typed your code correctly:
- Add yourself to
- Submit a pull request!
Apache-2.0. By providing a contribution, you agree the contribution is licensed under Apache-2.0. This code is provided as-is with no warranty. Use at your own risk.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for teslajsonpy-2.4.4-py3-none-any.whl