textout() equivalent from Planète Casio
What is left to do
- Implement the not_within_itself attribute (for [*]).
- Implement the allowed_tags attribute to only allow a set of tags within itself.
- Implement the only_allowed_tags attribute (for [list] blah [*] to ignore blah and anything outside of [*] tags which is in allow_tags).
- Add an [imgurl] tag?
- Manage lightscript (or even markdown?) as output languages;
- Check where the errors are to display them to the user:
- Count character offset, line number and column number in the lexer;
- Produce readable exceptions;
- Make a clean interface to transmit them;
- Check why exceptions on raw tags effectively escape the content, as it shouldn’t…?
- Look for security flaws (we really don’t want stored XSS flaws!).
- Implement match names (such as \[\*+\] for lists).
- Manage keywords with tags such as [tag key=value other="something else"].
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size textoutpc-0.2.1.tar.gz (42.9 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|