Common utils for Django-based projects.
Collection of various utils for Django-based projects.
This is code that we’re using in our projects at Thorgate and we’re hoping you’ll find some of it useful as well.
- Free software: ISC license
- Documentation: https://tg-utils.readthedocs.org.
- Model utils, e.g. timestamped and closable models, QuerySets that send out a signal when objects are modified.
- Templated email sending.
- Profiling utilities.
- Unique filename generation for uploads.
- Using hashids for models (instead of exposing primary keys).
- System checks for email and Sentry configuration.
- JS/CSS compressors for Django Compressor.
- Supported Django versions are now 1.8, 1.11, and 2.0. ClosableModel.created_by and closed_by now have on_delete=models.SET_NULL attribute.
- Supported Python versions are now 3.4, 3.5, and 3.6.
- Rename tg_utils.yuglify module to tg_utils.compressor_filters and added new filters for using UglifyJS 2 and clean-css.
- Added docs for tg_utils.compressor_filters module.
- First release on PyPI.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|tg_utils-0.3.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (10.7 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2.py3||Mar 12, 2018|
|tg-utils-0.3.0.tar.gz (15.8 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||Mar 12, 2018|