Python utilities for thermodynamics and thermochemistry
Thermochem is a package with some useful modules for Thermodynamics and Thermochemistry. The following tools are provided:
- IAPWS data and functions to compute the thermodynamic properties of water an steam.
- Alexander Burcat’s database and routines to compute the properties of more than 1300 substances from 200K to 6000K.
- JANAF thermodynamic data pulled from NIST website to compute properties of more than 1200 substances from 0K to 2500K.
- Simple reactor for modeling combustion of single organic compounds.
- Moist gas model.
- Python 2.7 or Python 3.4+
- Linux, Windows, MacOS, BSD, and any other platform with Python support and can install the required dependencies.
The easy and quick way:
$ pip install thermochem
For more details and alternate installation instructions, see the installation instructions.
This packages depends on the following modules to run. These should be installed automatically with any of the installation instructions provided.
- NumPy >= 1.1.0
- SciPy >= 0.6.0
- pandas >= 0.18.0
If you want to further develop thermochem you must install nosetests for testing.
Thermochem is licensed under the BSD license.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size thermochem-0.7.2-py2.py3-none-any.whl (420.2 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
|Filename, size thermochem-0.7.2.tar.gz (403.6 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for thermochem-0.7.2-py2.py3-none-any.whl