A tiddlywebplugin for openId user registration.
An example user registration plugin for TiddlyWeb.
What this does is validate an OpenID and then create a TiddlyWeb user of that OpenID and assign a Role to it. This allows the system to go beyond a Policy of ‘ANY’ to one of ‘R:MEMBER’. This is a way to provide member access to people with openIds while not allowing all openids.
It uses a few optional configuration settings:
- register.role: The role assigned to newly registered
- users. Defaults to “MEMBER”.
- register.start_href: The link to send users to after
- they have registered. Defaults to “/”.
- register.start_title: The title of the link. Defaults
- to “Get Started”.
- register.blacklist: A list of openids to never allow
- to register. Defaults to an empty list.
Because tiddlywebplugins.templates is being used, the register.html and registered.html templates may be overriden per instance by creating a templates directory in the instance directory and putting new versions of the templates in there.
Copyright 2009, Chris Dent <email@example.com>
Licensed under the same terms at TiddlyWeb itself. http://tiddlyweb.com/
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size tiddlywebplugins.register-0.3.tar.gz (4.2 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for tiddlywebplugins.register-0.3.tar.gz