Tiny package to compute dynamics correlations
A tiny package to compute the dynamics of stochastic and molecular simulations.
|Author:||Pierre de Buyl|
- performs the computation of mean-square displacements and correlation functions.
- accepts as input NumPy arrays storing the positions and velocities of particles.
- implements the so-called Fast Correlation Algorithm proposed by Kneller and others for the nMOLDYN analysis program.
- depends only Python and NumPy.
For a quick jump into tidynamics, have a look at the examples.
The development of tidynamics is in early stages but it features several tests.
- Minimal dependencies.
- Serve as a reference implementation for common algorithms that are useful for molecular and stochastic simulations.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|tidynamics-0.1.0.dev3-py2.py3-none-any.whl (4.6 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2.py3|
|tidynamics-0.1.0.dev3.tar.gz (2.4 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None|