A python3 library to efficiently compute non-markovian open quantum systems.
A Python 3 package to efficiently compute non-Markovian open quantum systems.
This open source project aims to facilitate versatile numerical tools to efficiently compute the dynamics of quantum systems that are possibly strongly coupled to a structured environment. It allows to conveniently apply the so called time evolving matrix product operator method (TEMPO) , as well as the process tensor TEMPO method (PT-TEMPO) .
-  A. Strathearn, P. Kirton, D. Kilda, J. Keeling and B. W. Lovett, Efficient non-Markovian quantum dynamics using time-evolving matrix product operators, Nat. Commun. 9, 3322 (2018).
-  G. E. Fux, E. Butler, P. R. Eastham, B. W. Lovett, and J. Keeling, Efficient exploration of Hamiltonian parameter space for optimal control of non-Markovian open quantum systems, arXiv2101.03071 (2021).
- Github: https://github.com/tempoCollaboration/TimeEvolvingMPO
- Documentation: https://TimeEvolvingMPO.readthedocs.io
- PyPI: https://pypi.org/project/time-evolving-mpo/
- Tutorial: https://mybinder.org/v2/gh/tempoCollaboration/TimeEvolvingMPO/master?filepath=tutorial.ipynb
You can install TimeEvolvingMPO using pip like this:
$ python3 -m pip install time_evolving_mpo
See the documentation for more information.
launch binder button above to start a tutorial in a browser based
jupyter notebook (no installation required) or checkout the
tutorial in the documentation.
Contributions of all kinds are welcome! Get in touch if you ...
- ... found a bug.
- ... have a question on how to use the code.
- ... have a suggestion, on how to improve the code or documentation.
- ... would like to get involved in writing code or documentation.
- ... have some other thoughts or suggestions.
Citing, Authors and Bibliography
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size time_evolving_mpo-0.1.1-py3-none-any.whl (90.0 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size time_evolving_mpo-0.1.1.tar.gz (51.4 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for time_evolving_mpo-0.1.1-py3-none-any.whl