tinycss2 is a low-level CSS parser and generator written in Python: it can parse strings, return objects representing tokens and blocks, and generate CSS strings corresponding to these objects.
Based on the CSS Syntax Level 3 specification, tinycss2 knows the grammar of CSS but doesn’t know specific rules, properties or values supported in various CSS modules.
- Free software: BSD license
- For Python 3.6+, tested on CPython and PyPy
- Documentation: https://doc.courtbouillon.org/tinycss2
- Changelog: https://github.com/Kozea/tinycss2/releases
- Code, issues, tests: https://github.com/Kozea/tinycss2
- Code of conduct: https://www.courtbouillon.org/code-of-conduct
- Professional support: https://www.courtbouillon.org
- Donation: https://opencollective.com/courtbouillon
Copyrights are retained by their contributors, no copyright assignment is required to contribute to tinycss2. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any contribution intentionally submitted for inclusion is licensed under the BSD 3-clause license, without any additional terms or conditions. For full authorship information, see the version control history.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size tinycss2-1.1.0-py3-none-any.whl (21.9 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size tinycss2-1.1.0.tar.gz (28.3 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|