Tkinter-native toolset and widget library
This repository holds useful high-level widgets written in pure python. This library used type hints and requires Python 3.5+; it could, however, be back-ported to earlier Python versions without difficulty.
For more details, check out the [documentation](https://tk-tools.readthedocs.io).
Here are some examples screenshots of the widgets you can create:
## Multi-Slot Frame
## LED: (size can be scaled)
## SevenSegment and SevenSegmentDisplay
![Seven Segment Display](https://tk-tools.readthedocs.io/en/latest/_images/seven-segment-display.png)
## Rotary-Scale: (Tachometer)
This package is dependant on [engineering_notation](https://pypi.org/project/engineering-notation/), which is one of my other packages.
Basic testing has been instantiated however it is currently limited. To execute style testing:
To execute automated tests:
More testing will be added to new widgets as they are brought online while further testing will be added to old widgets as the project matures.
Contributions for new widgets, documentation, tests, and resolving issues are welcomed.
- Fork the repository to your account.
- Clone your account repository to your local development environment.
- Create/checkout a new branch appropriately named by feature, bug, issue number, whatever.
- Make your changes on your branch. The ideal changes would:
- have working examples in the examples directory
- have documentation in the docs directory
- Push your changes to your github account.
- Create a pull request from within github.
All code is to be passing
flake8 before it is merged into master!
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size tk_tools-0.11.0-py3-none-any.whl (172.8 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for tk_tools-0.11.0-py3-none-any.whl