Pure python implementation of SSL and TLS.
tlslite-ng is a pure python implementation of SSLv3.0, TLS 1.0, TLS 1.1 and TLS 1.2 protocols.
It can use pycrypto, m2crypto and gmp for acceleration of cryptographic operations but is not dependant upon them.
- Functionality implemented include:
- all above mentioned protocols, including support for client certificates (RFC 6101, RFC 2246, RFC 4346, RFC 5246)
- RC4, 3DES-CBC, AES-CBC, AES-GCM and ChaCha20 ciphers (RFC 5246, RFC 6347, RFC 4492, RFC 5288, RFC 5289, RFC 7539, RFC 7905)
- MD5, SHA1, SHA256 and SHA384 HMACs as well as AEAD mode of operation with GCM or Poly1305 authenticator
- RSA, DHE_RSA and ECDHE_RSA key exchange
- full set of signature hashes (md5, sha1, sha224, sha256, sha384, sha512, rsa_pss_sha256, rsa_pss_sha384 and rsa_pss_sha512) for ServerKeyExchange and CertfificateVerify in TLS v1.2
- secp256r1, secp384r1, secp521r1, secp256k1, secp224r1 and secp192r1 curves for ECDHE_RSA key exchange (support for last two depends on the version of ecdsa library used)
- x25519 and x448 curves for ECDHE_RSA key exchage (RFC 7748. RFC 4492bis)
- anonymous DHE key exchange
- anonymous ECDH key exchange
- NULL encryption ciphersuites
- FALLBACK_SCSV (RFC 7507)
- encrypt-then-MAC mode of operation for CBC ciphersuites (RFC 7366)
- TACK certificate pinning
- SRP_SHA_RSA and SRP_SHA ciphersuites (RFC 5054)
- Extended Master Secret calculation for TLS connections (RFC 7627)
- padding extension (RFC 7685)
- Keying material exporter (RFC 5705)
- Next Protocol Negotiation
- Application-Layer Protocol Negotiation Extension (RFC 7301)
- FFDHE prime/group negotiation (RFC 7919)
tlslite-ng aims to be a drop-in replacement for tlslite while providing more comprehensive set of features and more secure defautls.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size tlslite-ng-0.7.5.tar.gz (482.2 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|