call count extension for TimerMiddleware
To use the callcount script you will need to define your own runnable Python script. In that script will setup your callables.
Command Line Options
tm_callcount includes a default_args that you will need to use for your Python script. You can see the options by running –help.
This example assumes you have defined a custom TimerMiddleware for your application and that you have set a stats.sample_rate config value. See: http://pythonhosted.org/TimerMiddleware/quickstart.html
We do our extra setup outside of our count_ methods. This ensures that any setup we do is not included in the counts.
from myapp import db from myapp.tests import TestController
- from twm_callcount import (
- default_args, CountRunner, CountCase, )
- class CountAppURL(CountCase):
- def setUp(self):
- self.test = TestController() self.create_test_data()
- def tearDown(self):
- def create_test_data(self):
- db.add_page(‘Test Wiki’, ‘content’) db.add_ticket(‘Test Ticket’, ‘content’)
- def count_wiki_page(self):
- self.test.app.get(‘wiki’, extra_environ=self.environ)
- def count_ticket_page(self):
- self.test.app.get(‘ticket’, extra_environ=self.environ)
- def main(args):
- runner = CountRunner(args) runner([CountAppURL])
- if __name__ == ‘__main__’:
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.