To use the callcount script you will need to define your own runnable Python script. In that script will setup your callables.
tm_callcount includes a default_args that you will need to use for your Python script. You can see the options by running –help.
This example assumes you have defined a custom TimerMiddleware for your application and that you have set a stats.sample_rate config value. See: http://pythonhosted.org/TimerMiddleware/quickstart.html
We do our extra setup outside of our count_ methods. This ensures that any setup we do is not included in the counts.
from myapp import db from myapp.tests import TestController
- from twm_callcount import (
- default_args, CountRunner, CountCase, )
- class CountAppURL(CountCase):
- def setUp(self):
- self.test = TestController() self.create_test_data()
- def tearDown(self):
- def create_test_data(self):
- db.add_page(‘Test Wiki’, ‘content’) db.add_ticket(‘Test Ticket’, ‘content’)
- def count_wiki_page(self):
- self.test.app.get(‘wiki’, extra_environ=self.environ)
- def count_ticket_page(self):
- self.test.app.get(‘ticket’, extra_environ=self.environ)
- def main(args):
- runner = CountRunner(args) runner([CountAppURL])
- if __name__ == ‘__main__’:
TODO: Figure out how to actually get changelog content.
Changelog content for this version goes here.