A simple CalDav-based todo manager.
Todoman is now part of the pimutils project, and is hosted at GitHub.
Todoman should run fine on any Unix-like OS. It’s been tested on GNU/Linux, BSD, and macOS. We do not support windows, and very basic testing seems to indicate it does not work.
- Listing, editing and creating todos.
- Todos are read from individual ics files from the configured directory. This matches the vdir specification.
- There’s support for the most common TODO features for now (summary, description, location, due date and priority) for now.
- Todoman should run on any major operating system (except Windows).
- Unsupported fields may not be shown but are never deleted or altered.
For detailed usage, configuration and contributing documentation, please consult the latest version of the manual at readthedocs.
Todoman is licensed under the ISC licence. See LICENCE for details.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|todoman-3.4.0-py3-none-any.whl (27.2 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py3||May 12, 2018|
|todoman-3.4.0.tar.gz (59.3 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||May 12, 2018|