poor man's integration testing
toll — poor man’s integration testing
toll = test offline locally lightweight
Run the tests of multiple configured packages:
- right one package after another
- stopping with the first package which has a failing test
This package is compatible with Python 2.7, 3.5, 3.6, 3.7, PyPy2 and PyPy3.
Documentation see: http://toll.readthedocs.io
This package is licensed under the MIT License, see LICENSE.txt inside the package.
- Add option --start-at to specify the first package for which the command is run. (It does a substring match against the packages list in the config file.)
- Add support for Python 3.7.
- Drop support for Python 3.4.
- Add an ignore-exit-code to the configuration of the commands to allow a complete run-through of all packages.
- Drop support for Python 3.3.
- Also release as wheel.
- Change license from ZPL to MIT.
- Move canonical repository to https://github.com/icemac/toll.
- Add support for PyPy3.
- Colour the own output of toll.
- Add a line above the output for each package.
Backward incompatible changes
Add a preconditions to the commands. If the precondition is not met the command is not executed. This can be used to prevent running a command in a package where it will fail.
This requires a new config file format. (See documentation.)
- Add support for Python 3.6.
- Add compatibility with setuptools >= 30.0.
- Use a default configuration file named toll.ini. This can be overwritten using -c when calling toll.
- Allow to specify multiple command which should be called. (See --help.)
- Make package compatible with Python 2.7, 3.3, 3.4 and PyPy.
- Initial release.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size toll-4.1-py2.py3-none-any.whl (13.0 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
|Filename, size toll-4.1.tar.gz (15.4 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|