Tomba.io is an Email Finder for B2B sales and email marketing
This is the official Python client library for the Tomba.io Email Finder API, allowing you to:
- Domain Search. (Search emails are based on the website You give one domain name and it returns all the email addresses found on the internet.)
- Email Finder (This API endpoint generates or retrieves the most likely email address from a domain name, a first name and a last name..)
- Email Verifier. (checks the deliverability of a given email address, verifies if it has been found in our database, and returns their sources.)
- Email Sources (Find email address source somewhere on the web .)
- Company Domain autocomplete (Company Autocomplete is an API that lets you auto-complete company names and retreive logo and domain information.)
You'll need an Tomba API access token, which you can get by signing up for a free account at https://app.tomba.io/auth/register
The free plan is limited to 25 search request and 50 verification a month, To enable all the data fields and additional request volumes see https://tomba.io/pricing.
To install via PyPI:
pip install tomba-io
get email addresses found on the internet.
from tomba.client import Client from tomba.services.domain import Domain client = Client() (client .set_key('ta_xxxx') # Your Key .set_secret('') # Your Secret ) domain = Domain(client) result = domain.domain_search('stripe.com')
Find the verified email address of any professional.
from tomba.client import Client from tomba.services.finder import Finder client = Client() (client .set_key('ta_xxxx') # Your Key .set_secret('') # Your Secret ) finder = Finder(client) result = finder.email_finder('stripe.com', 'fname', 'lname')
Verify the validity of any professional email address with the most complete email checker.
from tomba.client import Client from tomba.services.verifier import Verifier client = Client() (client .set_key('ta_xxxx') # Your Key .set_secret('') # Your Secret ) verifier = Verifier(client) result = verifier.email_verifier('email@example.com')
Sample codes under examples/ folder.
See the official documentation.
There are official Tomba Email Finder client libraries available for many languages including PHP, Python, Go, Java, Ruby, and many popular frameworks such as Django, Rails and Laravel. There are also many third party libraries and integrations available for our API.
Founded in 2020, Tomba prides itself on being the most reliable, accurate, and in-depth source of Email address data available anywhere. We process terabytes of data to produce our Email finder API, company.
- Fork it (https://github.com/tomba-io/python/fork)
- Create your feature branch (
git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (
git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (
git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create a new Pull Request
Please see the Apache 2.0 license file for more information.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for tomba_io-1.0.1-py2.py3-none-any.whl