A library to interact with eneco's "Toon" smart meter via their official api https://api.toon.eu
A library to interact with eneco’s “Toon” smart meter via their official api https://api.toon.eu
- Documentation: https://toonapilib.readthedocs.org/en/latest
The workflow supports the following steps
These actions are supported out of the box by the corresponding scripts under _CI/scripts directory with sane defaults based on best practices. Sourcing setup_aliases.ps1 for windows powershell or setup_aliases.sh in bash on Mac or Linux will provide with handy aliases for the shell of all those commands prepended with an underscore.
The bootstrap script creates a .venv directory inside the project directory hosting the virtual environment. It uses pipenv for that. It is called by all other scripts before they do anything. So one could simple start by calling _lint and that would set up everything before it tried to actually lint the project
Once the code is ready to be delivered the _tag script should be called accepting one of three arguments, patch, minor, major following the semantic versioning scheme. So for the initial delivery one would call
$ _tag –minor
which would bump the version of the project to 0.1.0 tag it in git and do a push and also ask for the change and automagically update HISTORY.rst with the version and the change provided.
So the full workflow after git is initialized is:
- repeat as necessary (of course it could be test - code - lint :) ) * code * lint * test
- commit and push
- develop more through the code-lint-test cycle
- tag (with the appropriate argument)
- upload (if you want to host your package in pypi)
- document (of course this could be run at any point)
This template is based on pipenv. In order to be compatible with requirements.txt so the actual created package can be used by any part of the existing python ecosystem some hacks were needed. So when building a package out of this do not simple call
$ python setup.py sdist bdist_egg
as this will produce an unusable artifact with files missing. Instead use the provided build and upload scripts that create all the necessary files in the artifact.
- Reads values for gas, electric, temperature.
- Identifies connected hue lights and fibaro smartplugs
- Can read and set temperature and thermostat state
- Can turn lights or plugs on, off or toggle their state
- Can get consumption values from fibaro plugs
- More …
- First code creation
- Ported to the latest template. Fixed an issue with the monkey patched requests get method assuming no other process running. Refactored some code to 3.7 specific.
- Small template cleanup
- fixed float representation for temperature
- Tyring to fix library playing well with synology under Home Assistant
- Fixed dumb bug
- re implemented named tuples for python 3.5 and fixed newly introduced bug with token expiry optimization.
- reverted dataclasses to namedtules for 3.5 compatibility
- removed unneeded dependency
- Disregards program if set to bypass race condition is setting the temperature while program is active
- Fixed bug with thermostat state being unsettable with the contribution of John Van De Vrugt https://github.com/JohnvandeVrugt.
- Implemented data object under toon that exposes flow and graph rrd data for power and gas.
- Added capabilities to enable/disable thermostat program with the contribution of John Van De Vrugt https://github.com/JohnvandeVrugt.
- Fixed missplaced files in the root of the virtual environment
- Changed caching from 30 seconds to 300 seconds due to rate limiting
- Updating headers according to the upcoming change from Quby
- Accepted fix from Reinder Reinders (“reinder83”) for thermostat states new api endpoint that sometimes is missing from the status response.
- Removed monkey patching of requests and implemented explicit handling of re authentication.
- Updated tempalate and bumped dependencies.
- Implemented new token authentication and removed all references to the old authentication method which will not be supported after 01/12/19. Added backoff for some methods.
- Exposed display names attribute since it is used in Home Assistant internally.
Release history Release notifications
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size toonapilib-4.1.0-py3.7.egg (51.0 kB)||File type Egg||Python version 3.7||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size toonapilib-4.1.0.tar.gz (68.1 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|