Class activation maps for your PyTorch CNN models
Torchcam: class activation explorer
Simple way to leverage the class-specific activation of convolutional layers in PyTorch.
Table of Contents
- Python 3.6 (or more recent)
You can install the package using pypi as follows:
pip install torchcam
or using conda:
conda install -c frgfm torchcam
You can find a detailed example below to retrieve the CAM of a specific class on a resnet architecture.
python scripts/cam_example.py --model resnet50 --class-idx 232
Please refer to
CONTRIBUTING if you wish to contribute to this project.
This project is developed and maintained by the repo owner, but the implementation was based on the following precious papers:
- Learning Deep Features for Discriminative Localization: the original CAM paper
- Grad-CAM: GradCAM paper, generalizing CAM to models without global average pooling.
- Grad-CAM++: improvement of GradCAM++ for more accurate pixel-level contribution to the activation.
- Smooth Grad-CAM++: SmoothGrad mechanism coupled with GradCAM.
- Score-CAM: score-weighting of class activation for better interpretability.
- SS-CAM: SmoothGrad mechanism coupled with Score-CAM.
- IS-CAM: integration-based variant of Score-CAM.
Distributed under the MIT License. See
LICENSE for more information.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size torchcam-0.1.2-py3-none-any.whl (12.9 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size torchcam-0.1.2.tar.gz (13.7 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|