Download from torrent with magnet link or .torrent file
Wrapped python library for downloading from torrent
Download from torrent with .torrent file or magnet link. With just 3 lines of python code.
$ pip install torrentp
Also can be found on pypi
How can I use it?
- Install the package by pip package manager.
- After installing, you can use it and call the library.
- You have to pass magnet link or torrent file, and a path for saving the file. use . (dot) for saving in current directory.
Download with magnet link:
from torrentp import TorrentDownloader torrent_file = TorrentDownloader("magnet:...", '.') torrent_file.start_download()
Or download with .torrent file:
from torrentp import TorrentDownloader torrent_file = TorrentDownloader("test.torrent", '.') torrent_file.start_download()
To do list
- User can change the port
- Pause / Resume
Feel free to submit issues and enhancement requests.
Please refer to each project's style and contribution guidelines for submitting patches and additions. In general, we follow the "fork-and-pull" Git workflow.
- Fork the repo on GitHub
- Clone the project to your own machine
- Update the Version inside init.py
- Commit changes to your own branch
- Push your work back up to your fork
- Submit a Pull request so that we can review your changes
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
torrentp-0.1.5.tar.gz (7.3 kB view hashes)