Display lyrics on your touchbar with BTT
Synced Lyric on TouchBar</center>
:warning: I no longer have a macbook with TouchBar, so I won't be able to update this project as often.
Show synced lyric in the touch-bar with BetterTouchTool and NetEase/QQ Music APIs. Based on the idea of Kashi.
- Synced lyrics from QQ Music and NetEase Music APIs;
- Support Spotify (Recommended) & Music (Only songs in your playlists);
- Support for English/Spanish/Chinese(Simplified/Traditional)/Japanese and more;
If you are not familiar with command line, python ecosystem or having problems understanding this tutorial, find a friend to help you. Issues/DMs are not actively monitored for this project.
pip3 install touchbar_lyric --upgrade
2. Configuration in BetterTouchTool
Same as Kashi:
- Copy&paste the content in
lyric.jsonin Meun Bar > Touch Bar;
- Change the python path
$PYTHONPATHto your own python path in the script area;
$PYTHONPATH -m touchbar_lyric --app Music
or use Spotify(default)
$PYTHONPATH -m touchbar_lyric --app Spotify
Show Traditional Chinese lyrics
$PYTHONPATH -m touchbar_lyric --app Spotify --traditional
Be careful with typing double hyphens in BTT. It automatically change it to an em slash. Use copy & paste instead!
- Inspired by Kashi by Jim Ho.
- Supported by wonderful projects like qq-music-api by Rain120 and spotifylyrics by SimonIT.
This project is not affiliated with Apple, Spotify, QQ Music, NetEase Music, BetterTouchTool or any other third party. This project is not intended to violate any terms of service of the aforementioned parties. This project is for educational purposes only.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for touchbar_lyric-0.8.1-py3-none-any.whl