a small package for simulate trading
a library for demo trading | backtest and forward test simulation
Contributions are very welcome. There are a number of requirements:
- See Issues tab, and feel free to submit your own issues
- Add PRs if you discover a solution to an existing issue
- The code should be Pep8 compliant.
- Comments are required for every class and function and they should be a clear description.
- At least one broad test case and a set of unit tests must be provided for every function.
- Avoid very pythonic construction
trade-engine is freely available under the MIT license.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
trade_engine-1.1.4.tar.gz (6.1 kB view hashes)
Hashes for trade_engine-1.1.4-py3-none-any.whl