Tools and API for translation and localization engineering.
The Translate Toolkit is created by localizers for localizers. It contains several utilities, as well as an API for building localization tools.
Some of the tools include:
- File format converters
- Quality checking tools
- Tools for counting, grepping, terminology extraction, and pseudo-localization
Apart from the code for the tools above, some features of the API include:
- Support for multiple file formats
- Language information and language support code (including language detection)
- Code for translation memory, terminology matching and indexed search
- Several helper classes and functions for tools built on the Translate Toolkit.