Trio utility library
An assortment of utilities for the Trio async/await framework, including:
- await_any, await_all - avoid nursery blocks for simple cases
- AsyncBool, AsyncValue - value wrappers with the ability to wait for a specific value or transition
- AsyncDictionary - dictionary with waitable get and pop
- periodic - a periodic loop which accounts for its own execution time
- azip, azip_longest - async zip with parallel iteration
- UnqueuedRepeatedEvent, MailboxRepeatedEvent - if you really, really want to reuse an event
- and more (... obscure stuff you probably don't need)!
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size trio_util-0.1.0-py3-none-any.whl (11.2 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
|Filename, size trio_util-0.1.0.tar.gz (8.3 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for trio_util-0.1.0-py3-none-any.whl