Utility library for the Trio async/await framework
An assortment of utilities for the Trio async/await framework, including:
- wait_any, wait_all - avoid nursery blocks for simple cases
- AsyncBool, AsyncValue - value wrappers with the ability to wait for a specific value or transition
- periodic - periodic loop which accounts for its own execution time
- @trio_async_generator - decorator which adapts a generator containing Trio constructs for safe use
- azip, azip_longest - async zip with parallel iteration
- UnqueuedRepeatedEvent, MailboxRepeatedEvent - if you really, really want to reuse an event
- and more (... obscure stuff you probably don't need)!
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size trio_util-0.3.0.tar.gz (12.3 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|