Tryton module for account dunning fee
The account_dunning_fee module allows to generate accounting moves as fees when processing dunning which are at a level with a Fee defined.
The accounting move debit the fee amount from the same account as the due line and credit the revenue account of the product. Only one move is created per dunning and level.
A Fee defines the parameters to apply the fee:
- Name: The string that will be used as account move description.
- Product: The service product that represent the fee.
- Journal: The journal on which the move will be posted.
- Compute Method:
- List Price: The list price of the product.
- Percentage: A percentage of the due amount.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size trytond_account_dunning_fee-6.0.0-py3-none-any.whl (43.2 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size trytond_account_dunning_fee-6.0.0.tar.gz (29.6 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for trytond_account_dunning_fee-6.0.0-py3-none-any.whl
Hashes for trytond_account_dunning_fee-6.0.0.tar.gz