Tryton module for commission
The commission module allows to manage commission for sale’s agent. A commission move is created when posting the invoice, following the agent’s commission plan.
An agent links a party with a commission plan and method.
- The Plan is the commission plan.
- The Account is the payable account on which the commission will be credited.
- The Commission Method defines when the commission will be due:
- On Posting: when the invoice is posted.
- On Payment: when the invoice is paid.
A plan contains a sets of lines that defines the formula to use to compute the commission amount. The line is selected by choosing the first that matches the criteria.
- The Commission Product is used to debit the commission using its expense account.
- The Formula is a Python expression that will be evaluated with amount as the invoiced amount.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size trytond_commission-6.0.0-py3-none-any.whl (99.9 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size trytond_commission-6.0.0.tar.gz (60.2 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for trytond_commission-6.0.0-py3-none-any.whl