Tryton module for commission
The commission module allows to manage commission for sale’s agent. A commission move is created when posting the invoice, following the agent’s commission plan.
An agent links a party with a commission plan and method.
- The Plan is the commission plan.
- The Account is the payable account on which the commission will be credited.
- The Commission Method defines when the commission will be due:
- On Posting: when the invoice is posted.
- On Payment: when the invoice is paid.
A plan contains a sets of lines that defines the formula to use to compute the commission amount. The line is selected by choosing the first that matches the criteria.
- The Commission Product is used to debit the commission using its expense account.
- The Formula is a Python expression that will be evaluated with amount as the invoiced amount.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size trytond_commission-5.4.0-py3-none-any.whl (64.2 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size trytond_commission-5.4.0.tar.gz (42.8 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for trytond_commission-5.4.0-py3-none-any.whl