Allows users to enter requests for product supply (requisition). This will create a "Purchase request" by line which will be treated by the purchasing department.
The Purchase Requisition module allows users to create their purchase requisitions. Those requisitions will be approved or rejected by the Approval group. On approval, purchase requests will be created.
- Employee: The requester.
- Description: The description of the purchase requisition.
- Supply Date: The expected date to supply.
- Currency: define the currency to use for this requisition. All product prices will be computed accordingly.
- Warehouse: Define the warehouse where the shipment will be made.
- Purchase Requisition Lines:
- Supplier: The supplier.
- Product: An optional reference to the product to request.
- Description: The description of the product to request.
- Quantity: The quantity to request.
- Unit: The unit of measure in which is expressed the quantity.
- Unit Price: The unit price of the product expressed in the currency of the purchase requisition.
- Amount: The amount of the current line (Unit Price multiplied by Quantity).
- Total: The total amount.
- State: The state of the purchase requisition. May take one of the following values: Draft, Waiting, Rejected, Processing, Done, Canceled.
- Company: The company which issue the purchase requisition.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size trytond_purchase_requisition-5.6.0-py3-none-any.whl (60.6 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size trytond_purchase_requisition-5.6.0.tar.gz (38.1 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for trytond_purchase_requisition-5.6.0-py3-none-any.whl
Hashes for trytond_purchase_requisition-5.6.0.tar.gz