Tryton module for purchase
The purchase module defines the Purchase model.
The purchase is mainly defined by a party from which the products will be purchased and a list of purchase lines, each one containing a product and a quantity. Here is the extensive list of the fields, most of them are optional or completed with sensible default values:
- Party: The supplier.
- Invoice Address: The invoice address of the supplier.
- Supplier Reference: Allow to keep track of the supplier reference for this order.
- Description: An optional description for the order.
- Number: The internal reference of the purchase (will be generated automatically on confirmation).
- Reference: The optional external reference of the order.
- Purchase Date: The date the purchase is made.
- Payment Term: Define which payment term will be use for the future invoice.
- Warehouse: Define the warehouse where the shipment will be made.
- Currency: define the currency to use for this purchase. All product prices will be computed accordingly.
- Purchase Lines:
- Type: The type of the line. The default value is Line which means that the current purchase line contains the fields defined hereunder. The other values of Type (Comment, Subtotal, Title) are used to add extra lines that will appear on the report, thus allowing to easily customise it.
- Sequence: Allow to order lines. The value of this field is also updated with a drag and drop between the lines.
- Product: An optional reference to the product to purchase.
- Description: The description of the product to purchase.
- Quantity: The quantity to purchase.
- Unit: The unit of measure in which is expressed the quantity.
- Unit Price: The unit price of the product expressed in the currency of the purchase.
- Amount: The amount of the current line (Unit Price multiplied by Quantity).
- Delivery Date: The computed date at which the product is expected to be delivered.
- Taxes: The list of taxes that will be applied to the current line.
- Invoice State: The state of the invoice related to the purchase.
- Shipment State: The state of the shipment related to the purchase.
- Untaxed: The untaxed amount.
- Tax: The tax amount.
- Total: The total amount.
- State: The state of the purchase. May take one of the following values: Draft, Quotation, Confirmed, Cancelled.
- Company: The company which issue the purchase order.
- Invoice Method: May take one of the following values:
- Base on order: The invoice is created when the purchase order is confirmed.
- Base on shipment: The invoice is created when the shipment is received and will contains the shipped quantities. If there are several shipments for the same purchase, several invoices will be created.
- Manual: Tryton doesn’t create any invoice automatically.
- Comments: A text fields to add custom comments.
- Invoices: The list of related invoices.
- Moves: The list of related stock moves.
- Shipments: The list of related shipments.
- Return Shipments: The list of the related shipment returns. If a Supplier Return location is defined on warehouse it will be used on return shipments as origin location. Otherwise the warehouse storage location will be used.
The Purchase report allow to print the purchase orders or to send them by mail.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size trytond_purchase-5.4.0-py3-none-any.whl (155.7 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size trytond_purchase-5.4.0.tar.gz (106.0 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for trytond_purchase-5.4.0-py3-none-any.whl