Tryton module for sale extra
The sale_extra module allows to add extra line on sale based on criteria.
The extra products are added when the sale goes into quotation but the added lines can be modified when going back to draft.
The criteria are defined by the Sale Extras of the Price List.
Each matching Sale Extra is evaluated to add an extra line. The criteria are the fields:
- Price List
- Start/End Date
- Sale Amount: If untaxed sale amount is greater or equal (in the price list company currency).
Sale Extra Line
Once a Sale Extra is selected, its first line that match the line’s criteria is used to setup the extra line. The criteria are the fields:
- Sale Amount: If the untaxed sale amount is greater or equal (in the price list company currency).
The sale line is setup using the fields:
- Product: The product to use on the sale line.
- Quantity: The quantity to set on the sale line (in the Unit).
- Unit: The unit of measure to use.
- Free: Set unit price of the sale line to zero, otherwise to the sale price.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size trytond_sale_extra-5.8.0-py3-none-any.whl (39.9 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size trytond_sale_extra-5.8.0.tar.gz (28.4 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for trytond_sale_extra-5.8.0-py3-none-any.whl