Tryton module for sale shipment cost
The sale_shipment_cost module adds shipment cost for sale.
Two new fields are added to Sale and Sale Configuration:
Carrier: The carrier used for the sale.
Shipment Cost Method: The method used to compute the cost.
- On Order: The cost will be computed once for the sale.
- On Shipment: The cost will be computed for each shipments.
At the quotation if a carrier is selected a new line is appended with the shipment cost but the added line can be modified when going back to draft.
Three new fields are added to Customer Shipment:
- Carrier: The carrier used for the shipment.
- Cost: The cost of the shipment.
- Cost Currency: The currency of the cost.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|trytond_sale_shipment_cost-5.2.0-py3-none-any.whl (31.2 kB) View hashes||Wheel||py3|
|trytond_sale_shipment_cost-5.2.0.tar.gz (28.9 kB) View hashes||Source||None|
Hashes for trytond_sale_shipment_cost-5.2.0-py3-none-any.whl
Hashes for trytond_sale_shipment_cost-5.2.0.tar.gz