Python Libraries for Turta IoT HAT 3
Turta IoT HAT 3 for Raspberry Pi
IoT HAT is a Raspberry Pi I/O board which combines security and connectivity.
- Securely connects to the cloud services via Cryptographic co-processor.
- Detects theft attempts.
- Senses ambient & RGB light, proximity, hand gestures, 3D acceleration, 3D tilt, and board temperature.
- Controls home electronics via IR remote transmitter.
- Carries 2Ch solid-state relays, 2Ch photocoupler inputs.
- Has Grove compatible I2C, UART, digital and analog ports.
- 4Ch single-ended or 2Ch differential analog inputs are available.
- Carries a large user button and a piezo sounder.
- ID EEPROM for Raspberry Pi HAT specification compliance.
##Documentation Visit docs.turta.io for documentation.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for turta_iothat3-1.0.0-py3-none-any.whl